Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bridal Portraits today!

Once again, I apologize for the delay in blogging...lots and lots going on right now! We're in the home stretch right now- only 1 month and 6 days until I'm married!! The time has passed so quickly, but right now I wish it was going by quicker...April 25 can't get her fast enough.

Today, I have my bridal portraits. I'm so excited to wear my dress for longer than 10 minutes. I have to admit though, I'm a little nervous. I've never been a part of a photoshoot that was ALL about me! Hopefully, my nerves will go away quickly so I can focus on looking pretty :)

1 comment:

  1. Aren't they super comfy! I love them! Glad you got some cute stuff at your party! You ready for the big day? That is so exciting, I can't wait to see some pics!

    ReplyDelete