Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We bought a house!

I have very exciting news to report...we will soon be homeowners! We bought a beautiful house in Allen. It's right on the border of Plano in the Custer/McDermott area. The official close date is Sept. 23rd- 3 weeks from today! We feel very fortunate to have found such a wonderful house and we can't wait to make it our HOME! Here are a few pics:

Don't you just love our trees?

Living room...the yellow is being repainted by the seller at this very moment!
We have a pool table! I can't wait to run the table in our game room!!


Needless to day, we are beyond ecstatic to move in to our first house! We have been "mentally" decorating for a while now and can't wait to do it for real!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! My mom lives at Custer and McDermott, too...We'll have to come visit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys! The house is beautiful. I can't wait to see your decorations! :)

    ReplyDelete