Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving = Best Holiday!


I'm so excited that Thanksgiving is finally here! People never believe me when I tell them that it's my favorite holiday of them all...yes, even more so than my birthday. Seriously, it's about food {who doesn't love food?} and family {I love my family!}- it doesn't really get much better than that. The only thing that would make it better is if I could see EVERYONE in my family...but, if you know how HUGE my family is, then you know just how hard that would be!

This year, Jimmy and I are heading down to his parents to spend a few days in the little town of Taylor. Jimmy's mom makes a pretty great Thanksgiving meal...one that definitely rivals my mom's. It will be 3 days of hanging out and just relaxing with the Wrights, Cmereks and maybe a few Naizers. One of the nights will most likely consist of all of us hanging out around a {relatively} small bonfire and telling a few stories, mostly lies. I'm hoping to be able to stay up as late as they usually do, so I can remove myself from the "no-fun club".

In keeping with this wonderful holiday, here a few things I'm thankful for:
*my husband
*my family
*my friends, i.e. extended family
*my beautiful home
*my kitty
*my education
*my job
*my life, thus far

I hope everyone has a restful and blessing-filled Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me you drew that hand turkey!! It's A-W-E-S-O-M-E !!!

    ReplyDelete