Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Farewell 2009, Hello 2010!

I'm convinced that no year could be better than 2009! So many amazing things happened in the course of one year, how can it get any better? Here are a few of the highlights from 2009...
January:
My little sister, Kari, and Josh were married
Jimmy went on his first skiing trip (he did great!)
March:
My Bachelorette Party in Austin


April:
We became Mr. & Mrs. Wright!

May:
Honeymoon in Costa Rica

July:
Lance & Mel welcomed Luke into the family!


October:
We bought our first house

December:
First Christmas (& it was a white one!) as Mr. & Mrs. Wright

What a wonderful year! I'm excited to see what 2010 has in store for me and Jimmy!

1 comment:

  1. Ok...to those of you who REALLY want to see Jimmy in action on skis, copy this link and watch the video :)

    http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/oH6VO-Xyf1gngXxnTBToUw?authkey=Gv1sRgCMfunpvf5P6OCQ&feat=directlink

    ReplyDelete