Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Big D Half Marathon

It's official! On April 11th, Jimmy and I will run the Big D Half Marathon in Dallas. We are both excited to take on such a huge task. And YES, I'm extremely nervous. Can I really run 13.1 miles in a single day? Jimmy and I have been preparing ourselves and building up our running base for the last few months and I've already run farther and better than ever before, so with more training and preparation...I'm determined to be ready for this race!

So far, we are both enjoying the runs and are looking forward to seeing how we progress as our runs get longer and longer. As of today, we are 84 days away until the big race! When I really start to think about it, I begin to feel like this guy...

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. Haha you will do great! Just enjoy it! Before long you'll be signing up for a marathon! I'm sort of comtemplating coming in town for that race but I'm not sure yet, gonna play the next month or so by ear! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete