Friday, January 22, 2010

Where are my cookies?

Let me just tell you that I rarely hide the fact that Jimmy has a serious problem...a COOKIE PROBLEM! Seriously, I've never seen anything like it. He rarely craves cookies, but if they are in the vicinity, he will devour them until they are no more. True story, his buddy's dad used to bring him a bag of Mother's Iced Cookies just to see him eat the entire bag by the end of the weekend. I like to make light of this problem; however, I haven't been completely honest...I, too, have a COOKIE PROBLEM! My problem isn't with just any ole' cookies...it's with GIRL SCOUT COOKIES! I just love those overpriced, wonderful morsels of goodness.I can't even decide which kind is my favorite. I know a lot of people are on Team Thin Mint and my mom is most certainly on Team Samoa, but I just can't decide. In no particular order, I'm a fan of: Tagalongs, Thin Mints, Samoas, and Trefoils (doesn't anyone REALLY know how to say that word anyway??). I'm telling you- those green clad, patch-hoarding pre-teens get me everytime! Word is that they don't come door to door anymore, please tell me that isn't true! First no trick-or-treaters and now no cute little girl scouts...what gives?

2 comments:

  1. THIN MINTS!!!!!!!!!!! And not just one-at-a-time, they must be eaten by-the-box :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have been coming door-to-door in my neighborhood...I just bought some Wednesday, and I devoured an entire box of Samoas in less than 24 hours. YUM. Hopefully those little ladies will come around again, because the cookies don't last long in our house!

    ReplyDelete