Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More Snow!?

My posts are a little late, I know...but I'm a very important person and sometimes I get busy (ok, let's be honest...I've just been lazy). About 3 weeks ago, we got a ridiculous amount of snow. Don't get my wrong, I love snow! I just don't love the amount of snow we've gotten in Texas this year. Snow belongs in the mountains and should only be abundant when I want to go skiing. Here are a few pics of the Snowpocalypse 2010:

Early in the day...trust me, there was more to come

Jimmy and I passed these runners on our way to Happy Hour...they are hardcore!

This is what we woke up to the next morning! (We got at least a foot!)

Beautiful!

Our snowman was definitely a Cubs fan!

I'm hoping that Winter is officially on it's way out the door...have I mentioned that I LOVE Spring!?

No comments:

Post a Comment