Wednesday, November 11, 2009

And the projects begin...

As of last night, Jimmy and I unpacked the final boxes (yay!!) I had no idea how many books I have...and my collection is only going to grow over the years. It's nice to have them all out and in a bookshelf in one of our guest bedrooms. We initially were only going to use our upstairs, middle bedroom as an office, but decided that it would make sense to have a bed in there as well. Until we add a little munchkin to our brood...there really is no reason for us to not take advantage of all the space we have in the house. Jimmy's sister and brother-in-law have been nice enough to offer us their guest bed from their house. How nice of them, right? We're now contemplating a few DIY projects to make the room a little less bland. These are the times I really wish I had even the slightest bit of vision or creativity...(hey HGTV, I have a few things I could use your help with!)

We are also in the process of repainting our master bathroom. We decided on a nice shade of blue...cornflower blue, to be exact. Either tonight or tomorrow we'll tape off the room and then the painting begins. To be honest, anything will be better than the hideous orange that's there right now. To refresh your memory:



Hopefully we'll be done before my BFF comes from San Antonio :) Will post our "AFTER" pictures as soon as we're finished.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new name of your blog! can't wait to see the house in person :)

    ReplyDelete