Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bad Blogger has BIG NEWS!

Baby Wright is due Sept 12th! As of today, I'm 12 weeks and 1 day...things are coming along just great :) Here's a pic of the first sono (at 6 wks, 4 days)
...I know it's blurry {I took it with my blackberry}

Here are a few answers to some questions I've had lately:
How are you feeling? 
Pretty darn good. I've had a few bouts of nausea, but nothing too terrible. I am; however, SUPER DARN TIRED! I'm told this will go away soon, I have my fingers crossed 'cause I'm tired of feeling sluggish & lazy!
When are you gonna find out if you're having a boy or girl?
We'll find out when we meet our sweet baby for the first time! My brother and SIL didn't find out and we thought it was a really fun idea...how many REALLY GOOD SURPRISES in life are there? The suspense will probably kill a few people, but it'll be fun in the end! 
Do you have a "baby belly" yet?
I can definitely tell that I'm growing, but it's not that obvious for the outside world. My pants are starting to really hate me though...I'm in that weird phase where my clothes are too small, but I'm not big enough for maternity clothes. I'm sure I'll get there soon enough. 
Cravings?
Nothing that I can really pinpoint...I do really like mac & cheese and any type of bread (yay carbs!)
I'm hoping to blog more often about this 'cause I really want to remember it all...and now that my memory is slowing fading this will be a good way for me to keep my thoughts in order!

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! I am SO excited for you guys! Ya'll are going to be great parents! It's so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAAAAAA!!!! Congrats!!! I loved mac n cheese and bread when I was pregnant, too ;) So, so happy for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay. I'm so excited for you. That is so cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG how did I miss this!? congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete